Monday, February 22, 2010

Roger: alien about town

In last night's episode of American Dad!, we learn that Roger was part of the 1980 U. S. Olympic hockey team as "Chex Lemeneux," and that he has been going to a reunion party with the team for the past thirty years. Also, a fat woman has sex with Roger.

What's the problem with those revelations? Maybe nothing. However, I seem to vaguely remember something about Roger not being allowed to leave the Smith house in the first season of the show, something about people realizing he's an extraterrestrial. As for the sex, I remember Roger being very surprised (and underwhelmed) at seeing a human penis for the first time in "Stan of Arabia" (whether Part I or II, I can't remember at the moment). I would think any woman would realize there is something odd about where Roger's region for reproduction would be expected to be.

Does any of this add up to one workable nit? I'm not sure, you tell me.

No comments: